Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lemon day - Day 13/21

Today was abit late for work but then again ppl keep arriving even after 10 am to work. Ran to get my Barista coffee which is a must before I begin my work. Only wish we had starbucks in our office keke. Had porridge like meal today since my stomach is still sensitive to spicy food. For tea had some sort of mash potatoes like food which actually is a chunk of rice paste which was mixed with some vegetables and tasted real sweet. It is served for breakfast and tea and widely famous in Bangalore. Headed back to the hotel somehow my smart alec driver took a short cut to avoid the potential jam on the main road but ended up in another worst jam which took 2 hours to arrive to the hotel. That really worked up some appetite being stuck in ter for hours. Ordering dinner now. Such a lovely day this is and almost 2 weeks here. Starting to miss some of the routine life I am so used to ere.

No comments: