Friday, May 25, 2007

Fri nite jam - Day 7/21

Left office abit later than usual, 6:20pm and reached Hotel at 8:40pm :( The reason being, it was raining, some parts of the road was flooded and was a Friday. This is the real deal, was stucked at one of the interjunction 2km away from my Hotel for 30 mins. Even I was not driving but I could feel the frustration, the tensions gripping me, the honking from every car was deafening and I wanted to jump in front and honk away, was so stressful. It got to everybody even my driver when he wind down his window and gesturing and yelling away at other motorists. It is difficult in Bangalore to go out at night as you will always be late for your dates or appointments unless you leave very very early from work which normally never ever happens. This is one of the reason the goverment is spreading the IT boom to other cities e.g Mysore which I am visiting tomorrow as Blore is way over congested, can't imagine living here for good, would go deaf with the honking before I go mad.

No comments: