Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Infamous B'lore jam - Day 5/21

Not sure if it was the non stop talking during the training session but my throat was feeling damn dry and a bit sore since these couple of days, was hoping for rain as the road and the place around was dusty. Got my wish today but you know what they say be careful what you wish for, you might just get it on your face. Rain started just as I was about to head back, met the Wipro Itip boss on the way out and he said he takes the bus home, he would go mad if he drives, yea right, driving to me is a form of stress reliever. Left office at 6pm and reached hotel at 8pm :( Was the worst jam ever in my life and this is normal when it rains, I would go mad if I was driving too, and I need my sanity ere in one peace in B'lore, next time I will leave at 5pm or work from Hotel :p

No comments: