Thursday, May 24, 2007

Indian with wine - Day 6/21

Left at 5:30pm was drizzling but managed to get back within an hour, so finally today we can go shopping. Got the driver to drop me off at this shopping mall as big as OneU maybe half of the old wing. Had some nice places to see but didn't buy anythin much except some toys which was about RM15 cheaper than at home. Couldn't fine anything exotic to get for souvenir. The driver promise to take me to their handicraft market this weekend, that would be better.

Head off for dinner, he suggested this nice 5 star hotel called the Windsor Manor, which looks like one of those colonial british palaces, very poshy looking, a room a nite is 400USD, only 25USD more than mine, hmmm should I move in ere then? :) well it's too far away from the happening streets where my hotel is so nah... :p Walked into one of its restaurant there and ordered lamb Bryiani with curry chicken and :p red wine keke. Curry and wine? it was kinda good but weird to wash away the spicy taste with wine. Costs me RM160 for the whole experience. Yikes this could have fed an Indian on the street for weeks :-s. Rather stick with my hotel food atleast I can eat on the bed watchin some DVDs :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice dinner ya...send u guys to Blore really cost shell alot..dinner at 5 stars hotel...like going there to enjoy life :p