Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally some touching - Day 4/21

Did I mention that I have not shaven since I got ere just to blend in with the local crowd. Anyways got back from werk and wanted to finish up some work so postponed my shopping excursion. Got into the hotel and was wandering around, went to the bookshop, went to the swimming pool area then I had to walk into the Spa. The lil angelic looking hostess there enquired with her Thai accented English if I wanted some massage, well my back shoulder was killing me since I came into India carrying my luggage, what a sorry ass excuse, anyways was a good enuf excuse, got her to convince me for a 60 minutes massage session, a Balinese massage, cost me RM250.

This spa in the Hotel is called Banyan Tree, very famous brand around south east asia and the place looked damn polished. Met my masseurs, she's prettier than the hostess, where do they hide themselves these Thai chicks, how come I don't see anyone fairer than me around before. Well she asked me to "take out everything" I was like huh?, we were alone in this room with a shower room. So I asked again, everything? She smiled and nodded and left me. So I stripped to nothingness but only my robe. She came in and asked me to take out my robe, damn then might as well tell me please be naked, would have been easier. For RM250 you get a nice whole body massage with scented oil, I had asked for medium to hard, should have asked for soft to sissy coz did she apply all her strength and pressure especially on my back, bloody painful nearly bit my tongue off. She massaged every inch of your body, head, neck, ears, full body well except that tiny place, its Banyan Tree anyways not some dodgy establishement. Was good but wish it was longer, all in all was way too expensive and I have had better massage back home cost half of this, well what would you expect from a 5 star hotel :-s

No comments: